Real Housewives of Atlanta and Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding Star Kim Zolciak has never been known for having high morals; but, recently the inconsistencies in her stories have all been coming to light. Castmate NeNe Leakes said that Kim was a “lowdown monkey with a wig on”. Now we’re starting to see it all for ourselves.
The Dream Home They’re NOT Buying
- The Biermann’s are moving out of their dream home. Are they being evicted or are they moving? Kim said that they were going to buy the house, she mentioned it on the reunion, she actually said they were near closing at that time which was months ago. She then said that they pulled out of the buy because the house was appraised for much less than the homeowners, Kendra and Antonio Davis, were selling it for.
- According to TMZ, Kim and Kroy’s lease was up May31, 2012. The lease would be automatically extended on a month-to-month basis unless the landlord (the Davis’s) or the lessors (the Biermann’s) gave 30 days notice. Kroy Biermann emailed the landlord on March 29th saying they were terminating the lease. However, they didn’t vacate the home when the lease ended on May 31st, which means that legally the Davis’s can evict them because they aren’t leaseholders anymore. The terms of the lease say that they are required to pay a $600 a day penalty for every day that they stay in the home after the lease has ended. Today is June 10th, so now Kim and Kroy owe an additional $6000 and counting for staying in the home. [Read full story on TMZ]
- Kim Zolciak finally admitted to TMZ that she hadn’t paid the $600 a day penalty but was planning to pay a lump sum once they moved.
Sweetie: Fired then Rehired?
- On Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding, Kim told Kroy that she fired her assistant Sweetie Hughes because she wasn’t doing her job and she was disrespectful and cursing at the kids. She said she would rather have Sweetie as a friend than an employee, so she fired her. However, Sweetie is now re-employed by the Biermann’s. Kim admitted on the Wendy Williams Show that Sweetie was back with her part-time. Sweetie even tweeted a few days ago “Beautiful day outside still waiting on an eviction notice. Love working at a mansion”. This was a shot fired at Kendra Davis regarding the eviction that she’s being threatening.
- If Sweetie were lazy and cursed at your kids would you rehire her, would you even be friends with someone who disrespected you and your family like that. Likely not. Either Kim is desperate or she’s not being honest about why Sweetie was really let go the first time around.
Unpaid Interior Decorating Bills
- Kim claimed that Kendra’s decorating bill was much more than she quoted which is why she hadn’t paid it. That combined with the fact that Kim was planning a million dollar wedding and insulted Kendra by saying the home looked better now that she was living in it spurred a flurry of tweets from Kendra Davis that put Kim Zolciak on blast. According to Kendra, the $54,000 included the furniture that she brought for the room that she was supposed to be reimbursed for. According to Kendra, as of June 3rd, she still hadn’t been paid all of the monies that we owed to her for the job and she was going through the legal process to do so. She said that when Kim moves if she takes one piece of furniture that doesn’t belong to her she will have her arrested. I wouldn’t test Kendra, she is pretty fed up with all of this.
Tardy for the Party Royalties
- When Kandi Burruss wrote Tardy for the Party for Kim, she launched a music career for her. However, Kandi received no royalties from the song. According to Kandi, “the issue about how the split should have been done with the royalties, we still never came to an agreement on it. So I just basically felt like I’m just gonna agree to disagree and just put it behind us and we just really don’t have to do business together”. Kim stands by the logic that it was up to her lawyers to decide what the split should be. According to Kandi, Kim could have stepped in at any moment to make sure that Kandi received a fair royalty split but she didn’t. I find this to be 100% true, your lawyers work for you, they can’t dictate the split they can only give recommendations. Kandi has been in the business for years so apparently what they were offering wasn’t what she considered fair so she decided to walk away with nothing. Talk about a slap in the face.
The Furniture that Big Poppa Paid For
- When Kroy and Kim were preparing to move into their dream home on Real Housewives of Atlanta, we noticed that she had storage units filled with furniture. She said she had been collecting it for years to put in her dream home. On the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, Marlo Hampton outed Kim and said that Big Poppa bought the furniture that she has in the home that she lives in with Kroy. Kim said their is no way she would put furniture that Big Poppa paid for in the house that she and Kroy are living in. This is a lie, Kim said she “sold all of the crap” from their relationship and “kept all of the good stuff”. I’m sure that the furniture was the good stuff which is why she had storage units full of it. There is no way that Kim can convince me that the furniture in those storage units wasn’t furniture that she purchased with Big Poppa’s money. He may not have gone to the furniture store with her to buy it, but if she bought the furniture with his money, then the furniture that she has in her home is courtesy of Big Poppa.
You Might Also Like: Tags: Kim Zolciak, Unscripted Bullshit